Enjoy a UK walking holiday, experience or adventure with a difference – at entirely your own pace and tailored to your aspirations.
Rather than using our suggestions, we are very happy to create a completely personalised, bespoke itinerary based on your goals, interests, time, desired location and ability. Sometimes our guests would prefer to have us create something truly bespoke and incredibly special and we are always delighted to help.
We take the time to truly understand your objectives and to meet your wishes for a memorable experience both on and off the trail.
Our beautiful countryside engenders a sense of space and freedom that has a unique power to soothe, calm, inspire and refresh. Let us take the strain and arrange everything for you to your specifications, so all you need to worry about is putting one foot in front of the other and soaking up the glorious countryside locations.
- Choose from our handpicked accommodation to suit your comfort level and budget – from hostels, glamping and B&B’s to cabins, hotels and even a castle!
- Maybe incorporate an outdoor activity into your trip such as paddleboarding, a river boat cruise, mountain biking or llama trekking.
- Take time out to visit a local historic property, or relax in the tranquility of a formal garden.
- If sampling a local tipple is your thing, how about a tour and tasting at one of the numerous local vineyards, breweries and gin distilleries around?
- Create a walking holiday with a loved one in mind, whether it be a celebration, a surprise or a romantic getaway – we can help you plan it all.
- The options are endless when grabbing a bite for lunch or dining out in the evening. Sample delicious local produce from artisan bakeries, quaint sandwich shops, country pubs and award winning restaurants. Don’t forget there is the option of fish and chips by the sea too!
- There are plenty of options for children too to add to their adventure, such as outdoor play parks, zoos, nature trails and exploring ancient castles and ruins.
As part of your trip, your package will include the following as standard;
- Expert local knowledge
- Personalised itinerary
- Full route plan, trail notes, map, GPS
- Virtual Guide & OS Maps App.
- Nature spotters guide
- Local history, heritage and geology info
- Treats for the walk
- Kids adventure pack (if required)
- Bag transfers
- Full support from our Sussex HQ before and during your trip 24×7
We have 10 years experience in guiding, instructing and arranging inspiring tours for our guests, so you can be sure that you will be receiving the very best in terms of knowledge and expertise.
If you would like to hire a guide for part of your trip, we would be delighted to arrange this for you. You will see places that most visitors simply miss and gain a truly local and authentic view of different locations with a truly relaxing and delightful experience. As well as accessing our extensive local expertise, you will feel secure in the knowledge that you will be guided by a fully qualified International Mountain Leader who is outdoor first aid qualified and is a recognised a local expert.
One day private guiding (7 hours) £250
Half day private guiding (3.5 hours) £175
There is a supplemental fee for each additional person of £30. (Price does not include travel, insurance, accommodation, clothing or food and drink).
At this time, we are extremely mindful of ensuring we provide experiences which are enjoyable yet adhere to social distancing. By joining one of our experiences you can be sure that your guides know all the best places to go, avoiding too many crowds and enjoying quieter, little known spots. For further information on our Covid-19 policy please click here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be delighted to help you create a walking holiday that is truly memorable and we would be delighted to share our knowledge and passion for the Great Outdoors with you to help ensure you have the perfect trip.