Enjoy the highlights of the mountains of the Lake District and Snowdonia on our guided adventure day walks.
Under the expertise and experience of a fully qualified International Mountain Leader, explore some of the hills, fells and summits of these beautiful landscapes. Our Mountain Adventure Walks are the perfect opportunity to venture into lesser known areas and discover some of the hidden gems - as well as the more recognised ones - of the area.
Your trail of discovery will take you away from the crowds and experience the true beauty and tranquility of the region. With so much to appreciate from the stunning valleys, crystal clear lakes, fascinating geology, rich and spectacular wildlife and vibrant plants and flowers - not to mention the breathtaking summit vistas - you will be left wondering how soon you can return.
With small, intimate group sizes, you can be assured of an extremely personal and professional level of service of the highest quality whilst ensuring your safety and welfare at all times.
“I had the greatest pleasure of hiking with Richard across the Alps and would highly recommend him as a companion, friend and experienced guide to anyone who needed one". Sir Richard Branson
Please see link below at the bottom of the page to book.
Groups size: Maximum of 8 (14 years+).
- Quality time with friends or family
- Invaluable time outdoors away from the hustle and stresses of day to day life
- Enjoying peace and quiet
- Experiencing the thrill of the mountains and breathtaking views
- Learn about the fascinating natural history and heritage of the area
- Gaining rewarding mountain skills and knowledge
- Improving confidence, fitness and experience
- Gaining quality mountain days for MTA trainees
- Fully guided day walk in the company of experienced and knowledgeable International Mountain Leader
- Outdoor first aid qualified and DBS checked
- Option of developing/ practicing navigation and other outdoor skills
- Recommended kit list
- 15% discount from Cotswold Outdoor
- Access to outdoor gear hire if required
NB the experience is based outdoors and will involve walking over undulating mountainous ground with steep ascents and descents. There may be stiles, becks and boggy ground to cross, and some areas of moving across rocks and steep ground. We may also experience some adverse weather conditions. Although prior experience/ training is not necessary as full guidance will be provided, customers are expected to have a good general level of personal fitness and be able to manage a day walking in this type of terrain.
Routes may be subject to change depending on the weather, conditions and group ability.